- Good Grief! What I Learned from Loss
Hospicare and Palliative Care Services
04/29/2015 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
04/30/2015 at All Day
05/02/2015 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Trumansburg Public Library
05/28/2015 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Poems to Grieve By: Love, Loss, and Continuing Bonds 327 views
- Learning to Forgive 244 views
- The Abandoned Table: Changing Places after a Death in the Family 203 views
- Dizzy, Deaf, and Determined: Living with Meniere’s Disease 174 views
- Creating a Grief Ritual: Love, Loss, and Continuing Bonds 151 views
In my twenties, I married, nurtured my growing family, practiced yoga and meditation, and became a vegetarian and organic gardener. In my thirties, I became a nutrition and preventive health care counselor. In my forties, I studied natural approaches to menopause. In my fifties, I transformed my body with strength training and became a Certified Personal Trainer. In my early sixties, I lectured and wrote about strength training, bone health, nutrition, and healthy aging. Now, in my mid sixties, I am dealing with the death of my husband while writing about love, loss, and continuing bonds.
Elaine Mansfield’s memoir Leaning into Love: A Spiritual Journey through Grief is now available from Larson Publications.